Dear fellow marketer,
You do know that we are all marketers right? Well we are. No matter what business you are in we are all marketers.
That’s why you need to keep reading if you want to grow your business.
When it comes to your coaching and consulting business it seems there’s never enough time in the day, especially when you’re running everything in the backend and serving your clients.
And when it comes to marketing….
There’s so much you know you SHOULD be doing.
Social media, email, content creation, relationship-building, lead nurturing, customer follow-up, measuring results…..
The list goes on and on.
And whether you’re a solopreneur or you have a small team to work with, I doubt your marketing budget is limitless.
But it’s not just a matter of time and money.
The more marketing tactics you’re juggling, the more likely it is that a ball will be dropped somewhere.
You might forget to send a customer a thank-you note. Or forget to post to your Facebook Group for days (🙋🏾guilty!). Or maybe you’re just not bothering to send emails to your leads or create new content for your blog,
Because you just don’t have the time to do it all!
And then there are all the profitable opportunities you might miss because you’re just too busy with what you have on your plate already.
Think about the prospective customers you’re losing because you don’t know which ones to spend time on. Or the follow-up sales you’re missing out on because you’re too busy working with current clients.
All these challenges can be tackled with AUTOMATION
No, you can’t run your whole business on autopilot. There’s a big personal element that’s always critical.
But when you use the power that technology gives us today, you can free up huge chunks of time to focus on the personal stuff, and….
You’ll be running every single part of your business more effectively, more efficiently, and more PROFITABLY.
However, the huge range of automation possibilities can be overwhelming. Especially if you’re not a ‘techie’ to start with.
That’s why I created a course that will guide you through all the different automation possibilities for your business, and help you pick the right ones for you.
Marketing Automation Domination
Tap the power of technology to free up your time as you grow your business faster
In Marketing Automation Domination, I’ll walk you through each of the main areas of marketing automation and the tactics you can apply.
You’ll look at how automation can improve every part of your sales process, so that you can get more leads, more customers, and more sales.
Finally, you’ll put together a plan for where you’ll start implementing automation in your own business and the tasks you need to work on right away.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify exactly where in your business you can benefit most from automation
- Create a social media automation plan that cuts down on the amount of time you spend on social media while increasing engagement
- Develop an email marketing automation strategy that builds your list of leads and customers while getting more sales from the subscribers you already have
- Outline tactics for automating your content marketing and using tools to speed up your content creation
- Design customer follow-up approaches that will help build long-lasting relationships while increasing the lifetime value of all your customers.
- Draft an integrated automation plan for your overall online marketing strategy.
We’ve divided up the course into easy, bite-size sections so you won’t get overwhelmed. And, you’ll have no reason to procrastinate!
You’ll also get graphics and tools to help you remember what you’ve learned and to put it all into action.
For each section, you'll get a Workbook to take notes and complete the activities.
Want the specifics?
Here are the topics we'll cover in each major section of the course:
Module 1: Introduction – How Automation Helps Your Online Marketing
We’ll start by discussing the meaning of the term ‘marketing automation’ and all the benefits for your business. The biggest benefit is usually time, but you might be surprised at some of the others.
Module 2: Social Media Automation
Social media can be one of your biggest time drains, sometimes with the lowest ROI. In Module 2, we’ll look at how you can cut the time you spend on social sites, automate different aspects, but still keep your social media marketing highly personal.
Module 3: Email Marketing Automation
Email is the heart and soul of many businesses, especially when it comes to developing relationships with both leads and customers. In Module 3, you’ll see how you can automate many aspects of email marketing so that you do a better job of converting leads to customers and retaining the customers you already have.
Module 4: What is the Goal of Your Marketing Automation Strategy?
In order to create an automation strategy, you need to understand what you hope to accomplish first. In Module 4, we’ll look at different types of goals you might want to achieve and how they line up with your sales process.
Module 5: Content Marketing Automation
Content creation is something that’s often pushed to the side because you ‘don’t have enough time’, but content marketing is also a key part of building your credibility online. In Module 5, we’ll be looking at both ways to automate some of the marketing side of content, as well as tools that will speed up your content creation.
Module 6: Customer Follow-Up Automation
Your current customers are your best source of repeat sales and additional revenue, but you’re probably not taking advantage of all the automation available for making this happen. In the last module before we finish up, you’ll learn about some powerful tactics and tools for using automation in your ongoing customer relationship-building.
Module 7: Create Your Marketing Automation Plan
By this point, you’ve learned about some astounding ways to use automation that will make an enormous impact on your business and your life. In the concluding module, you’ll spend time putting it all together by building your personal automation plan and identifying your next steps.
By the end of the course, you'll be well on your way to:
- Freeing up huge blocks of time in your day, so that you can focus on the places you add the most value….. or on spending more time with your family and friends!
- Creating a more reliable, quality-driven experience for your leads and customers…. throughout your sales process
- Decreasing your costs, increasing your sales, and ultimately growing your profits dramatically….. both from new and existing customers
….and taking a whole lot of stress out of your life when you know that you don’t have to worry about a big chunk of your marketing!
Don’t waste another minute spending hours on marketing tasks that can easily be taken care of by automation.
Just click on the button below to start ramping up your marketing with the power of automation.
- Marketing Automation Social Media Schedule
- Marketing Automation Domination - Workbook
- The 10 Commandments of Marketing Automation
- How Marketing Automation Helps Your Business Marketing
- Marketing Automation Domination - Coursebook
- Social Media Automation
- Email Marketing Automation
- What is the Goal of Your Marketing Automation Strategy?
- Content Marketing Automation
- Customer Follow-Up Automation
- Create Your Marketing Automation Plan
- Next Steps...
- Marketing Automation Domination Course Completion Survey
Samantha Pointer, is a Technology Organizing Consultant & Automation Strategist who helps business coaches and consultants who are ready to invest in automation systems free up their time. Samantha has over 21 years of experience in running and owning a business and her advice, insight and knowledge of automation and organizing has been showcased locally & nationally in various mediums.